At MCC, we have a place for you no matter where you are on your spiritual journey. Curious about the Bible, committed Christ-follower, or somewhere in between? We offer a wide range of opportunities to help you develop authentic relationships both with others and with God. Below you'll find a sampling of what we have available for adults at MCC.
Led by our Director of Women's Ministries, Cathy Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org), we offer opportunities for women to join together for fun, friendship, learning and service.
- BeTween Moms: This group serves to inform and equip parents of 'tween and teen children with a combination of large-group panel discussions (for Moms and Dads) and a monthly small group for Moms. Kick-Off Event is on 9/23 at 7PM. Contact Cathy (email@example.com) to join.
- Women's Community Groups: We have numerous groups available, open to women of all ages and Biblical understanding. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Moms in Community (MiC): This group helps moms with young children better understand God's plan for them as mothers of little ones. MiC also seeks to create a supportive community for this phase of life and beyond. We have both an AM group with free childcare (1st & 3rd Wednesdays at 9:15AM) and a PM group (2nd & 4th Monday evenings at 8PM). CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Weekend Retreats and Events: Mark your calendars for October 15th, when we will host our Short, Sweet Retreat at the Franklin Country Club. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Led by our associate pastor, Carl Schultz (firstname.lastname@example.org), our very active Men's Ministry meets regularly for fellowship and teaching times. We presently offer:
- Quarterly breakfasts, which include lots of bacon
- Several, active, men's community groups where you can simultaneously form strong friendships and go deeper in your understanding of the Bible
- An annual men's retreat
- An annual, all-church, Valentine's Dinner
Drawing on the biblical mandate to care for widows and orphans (James 1:27), Men’s Ministries also provides assistance within the church and community helping to meet practical household needs.
- Weekly Community Group. Regular time of gathering together to study God's Word and spend time with one another.
- Group Activities. MCC Young Adults has various activities and opportunities to connect with each other.
- Service Opportunities. The Young Adult group has regular times of serving others in a variety of ways.
For more information, contact Adam Bridges.