At MCC, we have a place for you no matter where you are on your spiritual journey. Curious about the Bible, committed Christ-follower, or somewhere in between? We offer a wide range of opportunities to help you develop authentic relationships both with others and with God. Below you'll find a sampling of what we have available for adults at MCC.
Led by our Director of Women's Ministries, Cathy Taylor (email@example.com), we offer opportunities for women to join together for fun, friendship, learning and service.
- BeTween Moms: This group serves to inform and equip parents of 'tween and teen children with a combination of large-group panel discussions (for Moms and Dads) and a monthly small group for Moms. Contact Cathy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to join.
- Women's Community Groups: We have numerous groups available, open to women of all ages and Biblical understanding. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Moms in Community (MiC): This group helps moms with young children better understand God's plan for them as mothers of little ones. MiC also seeks to create a supportive community for this phase of life and beyond. We have both an AM group that will meet in the evening this year (1st & 3rd Thursdays) and a PM group (2nd & 4th Monday evenings). CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Weekend Retreats and Events: Mark your calendars for May 8th when we will host our Spring Ladies Retreat at MCC. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Led by our associate pastor, Carl Schultz (email@example.com), our very active Men's Ministry meets regularly for fellowship and teaching times. We presently offer:
- Quarterly breakfasts, which include lots of bacon
- Several, active, men's community groups where you can simultaneously form strong friendships and go deeper in your understanding of the Bible
- An annual men's retreat
- An annual, all-church, Valentine's Dinner
Drawing on the biblical mandate to care for widows and orphans (James 1:27), Men’s Ministries also provides assistance within the church and community helping to meet practical household needs.